What carrer opportunity do we have after 12th if i am an arts student?
Top courses to do after 12th Arts (List)-
3 Journalism and Mass Communication
4 Hotel Management
6 Event Management
7 Fashion Design
8 Retail and Fashion Merchandise
9 Integrated Law course
10 Graphic Design
11 Teacher Training courses
Here are some briefing about all courses:-
- B.A.– stands for Bachelor of Arts. Course duration is 3 years. The best thing about this course is that so many B.A. specialization courses are available to choose from. A general set of common B.A. subjects are present, in addition to which specialization subjects are also present. Some specialization areas are- B.A. Psychology, B.A. History, B.A. Archaeology, B.A. Economics, B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication, B.A. English, B.A. Hindi, B.A. Malayalam, B.A. in other languages (state wise), B.A. Sociology, B.A. Politics, B.A. Geography, B.A. Indian Culture, B.A. Social Work etc.
- B.B.A.– stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.M.S.– stands for Bachelor of Management Science. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.F.A.– stands for Bachelor of Fine arts. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.H.M.– stands for Bachelor of Hotel Management. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.E.M.– stands for Bachelor of Event Management. Course duration is 3-4 years.
- Integrated Law course– B.A.+L.L.B. Course duration is 5 years.
- B.J.M.– stands for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications. Course duration is 2-3 years.
- B.F.D.– stands for Bachelor of Fashion Designing. Course duration is 4 years.
- B.El.Ed.– stands for Bachelor of Elementary Education. Course duration is 4 years.
- B.P.Ed.– stands for Bachelor of Physical Education. Course duration is 1 year.
- D.El.Ed.– stands for Diploma in Elementary Education. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.SW.– stands for Bachelor of Social Work. Course duration is 3 years.
- Animation and Multimedia course. Course duration differs, but is generally between 1-3 years.
- B.RM.– stands for Bachelor of Retail Management. Course duration is 3 years.
- Aviation courses (Cabin Crew). Course duration is generally between 1-3 years.
- B.B.S.– stands for Bachelor of Business Studies. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.T.T.M.– stands for Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management. Course duration is 3-4 years.
An arts student may select from the modern Undergraduate courses offered by top colleges like ITM Institute. Hotel Management, interior designing and fashion designing are some of the trending careers you may try out. Look for information regarding these careers on the college websites. There is a lot of prospect in these niche careers.